Skip to main content

When should I apply for my student visa?

Blandon, PA |

I am under an H4 visa,but it will be expiring next year once I turn 21 in April. When do you suggest I apply for my student visa? Is it before my H4 visa expires, or after?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Before. If fact, it is probably a good idea to apply for a change of status to F-1 now.

Please see

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer