When is my Priority Date (October 8, 2013) will be current?

My Priority Date is October 8, 2013 under F2A category, country -Philippines. Since October 2013 until Feb. 2014 visa bulletin my category has not moved. May I ask then when is the most probable month or within this year (2014) that my priority date be current? Your great idea can be a big help. Thank you.

Raleigh, NC -

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

No one can predict the future. The September date has not advance for 5 months in a row.

Sponsored Listing
Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

Impossible to accurately predict. Compare the movement of that category for Philippines during the last 6 months, month by month, then extrapolate. Past performance will be the best predictor of the future.

Salvador Ongaro

Salvador Ongaro

Immigration Attorney - Phoenix, AZ

Priority dates can move forward or backward or remain still for months at a time. All you can do is monitor the monthly Visa Bulletin. Past Bulletins on the Department of State website may help you find a pattern for past years.

Robert Louis Brown

Robert Louis Brown

Immigration Attorney - Cleveland, OH

Cannot predict with any accuracy. It depends on the number of applications that had been submitted.