When interviewed for a job can he ask about my health like surgery dates and problem and about workers comp claims? Thanks

Cincinnati, OH |

He was asking questions about when i had my surgery and was it workers comp and if i settled with them.He ask a lot of things nooned ever ask me before.

1. Those questions sound really suspect.

If you don't get the job, I would talk to an employment attorney in your area to discuss all the facts.

2. I agree - if you do not get the job, then you should consult with an employment attorney. You may have claims under disability and workers' compensation laws for failure to hire.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You should not act or rely on this answer without consulting with an attorney one-on-one. The response cannot and is not intended to replace a face-to-face or telephone consultation with an attorney, and no attorney-client relationship is created by this response in the absence of a fully executed representation agreement, even if a response was given to a question