When I was in the station can the refuse me my phone call and they didnt put me in front of a judge or lock me up or take blood

Fayetteville, NC |

they didnt lock me up or put me in front of a judge on the ticket he wrote that he watch me for 10 mins and he can tell that I ben drinking. They didnt draw blood or make me piss. and after that he drop me off at the edge of my neightbor and I walk home

Wow. I see many issues here as well. You need to consult with an attorney in Fayetteville and make sure you have all of your paperwork that you were given on the night that you were arrested. Make sure you are very specific about every detail that you can recall from the arrest. It sounds to me like you will have a pretty good defense and you may find that the case may be dismissed during a hearing on a pre-trial motion if the filing of such a motion is appropriate in your case.

Wow. Interesting.

What is your question?

Hire an attorney! You have a number of issues if what you are saying is in fact true. A DWI conviction may lead up to 3 years in prison so it is vital you hire an experienced attorney to represent you. You have a number of issues and that is a very good thing!

Call Trial Attorney Dustin RT Sullivan at (910) 508-2200 or visit us at www.sullivansnowlaw.com to find out more.