WHEN I THE LAW THAT IS GOING TO BE PASSED IN MARCH FOR I601 IN THE UNITED STATES WILL THAT HELP THE PEOPLE IN MEXICO TO

Detroit, MI |

if denied again can he apply for a permit or visa to visit us in the united states

1. I guess this question is hard to answer. Probably not.

2. The new law will be in effect from March 4, 2013. The person, however, must be in the US. The new law I think you are talking about is a I601A Provisional waiver. If denied, there is no appeal, but you can re-submit the application.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney http://www.shautsova.com Blog: http://www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com

3. No, unfortunately the provisional waiver program is simply a procedural change that does not impact people who are outside the US.

Heather L. Garvock Attorney Ellis Porter, PLC 2701 Troy Center Dr., 410 Troy, MI 48084 Phone: 248-519-9900 Fax: 248-519-9901 Email: heather.garvock@ellisporter.com For more information about current issues and developments in immigration law, visit my blog: www.miimmigrationnews.com The information I provide on my blog and Avvo is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney client relationship.

4. There is no new law.

It appears that you are referring to a new procedure, called a Provisional Waiver, using Form I-601A, from USCIS.

The Provisional Waiver procedure will help certain people who are now in the United States who have U.S. Citizen spouses and/or parents and whose ONLY ground of inadmissibility is unlawful presence in the United States.

If your family member is in Mexico at this time, then the Provisional Waiver will not be available to him.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.