When I search for an inmate in San B. nothing appears on the results, only the personal info.

San Bernardino, CA |

I am trying to see what the charges are for a person under inmates locator in San Bernardino but I only show the name and general information. How can I have more information in regards to the case?

Call the jail for more information. Good luck

A few years ago, law enforcement stopped listing charges. I suggest contacting the criminal clerks window at the courthouse, the district attorney's office or the jail.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.

Federal crime topics

Recommended articles about Federal crime