When I moved in I paid $100 dep. because that was what I was told, 2 mon later they are asking for another $100 , do I pay?

Oklahoma City, OK |

The leasing agent said it was $100 deposit with a $35 app fee. Now they are saying the 2 bed room should of been a $200 2 months later. They literally went through the whole application process with a fine tooth comb, and in the process I did all they asked. After moving in, the leasing agent I delt with started having attitudes with me. Numerous things broke, including my fridge in which I loost all my food. Now because of the miscommunication on their part, they want me to pay more money. Do I have to?

What is written in the lease controls. They will not be able to get a judge order you to pay more. However, once your lease is up, they will have the right to not re-new the agreement.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

Recommended articles about Real estate