When I had an Mortgage Auditor Forensic done on my mortgage and discrepancies was found.

Chicago, IL |

In the audit report initially, my bank went bankruptcy and FDIC took over and sold it to another bank without perfected chain of title. Second, the audit report revealed that the bank didn't have a license to grant mortgage loan. The information for this came from Illinois Department of Financial and professional Regulation. Can all this be true?
PS. I'm in foreclose now for this property.

Yes, all of this can be true. The question you must answer is whether this information will help you respond to the foreclosure action on your home. It could potentially help to defend the foreclosure, but it is more likely you will have to file a separate claim on the matters you raise here. Such a claim is often very difficult to win and potentially very costly. You should contact an experienced foreclosure defense attorney to advise you on this.

Contact an attorney.

I agree. It is possible that you might have counterclaims against the bank, and defenses to the foreclosure. In these cases, there are often other factors that would help you defend the foreclosure. For now, avoid getting a default judgment entered against you, and talk to an attorney that handles foreclosure cases. Good Luck.

Recommended articles about Bankruptcy and debt