Or is it possible that having too much evidence will slow down the process?
Here is what I have so far:
1. Visa stamps when traveling together
2. Her J1 visa for when she was over his in school.
3. Many pages of Skype call history
4. Many pages of email history
5. Bank statements to show that I spent money in the countries that we took our trip when the visa stamps were stamped
6. Many flight and hotel booking records for the trips we have taken together
7. About 30 photos of us together in many different locations
8. Her flight itinerary when she flew to the US for school
9. Her certificate from the school
10. Her tax document from the school
Does that seem about the right amount? What evidence do you ask your clients to include?
Get free answers from experienced attorneys.
25,662 answers this week
2,672 attorneys answering
Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.Browse our legal dictionary