When do you think I will get Approval.

Granada Hills, CA |

I am US Citizen I filed I130 for my parents the status says that: On May 13, 2013, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. There case # is MSC139......

1. Remember, approval of the I-130 is only the first step. This should take between 3-6 months. The next steps will depend on whether your parents are in the U.S. or abroad. Talk to an experienced immigration attorney to talk you through the process and ensure that it goes as smoothly as possible.

Representing Clients in All 50 States -- Khurgel Immigration Law Firm -- Attorney Khurgel is a Former USCIS and Department of State Embassy Officer. Address: 4199 Campus Drive, Suite 550 Irvine, CA 92612. Email: info@khurgel.com Office: (949) 509-6515 Direct: (949) 535-6331 Fax: (949) 509-6599. Kindly note that this posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Remember, this site is akin to an internet blog. Do not rely on information here to make important decisions in your life. Make an appointment to meet with a licensed attorney in his or her office (or via Skype or phone) to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. Estimated processing times are always as posted on the USCIS website.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. Your I-130 will take anywhere from 6 months to a year depending on where you sent the information. You can check the processing time of your application on the USCIS website. As one of my colleagues mentioned the I-130 is only part of the process, if they are out of the U.S. the process will likely be prolonged by the visa processing at their respective U.S. embassy.

Gabriela M. Lopez, Esq.
    www.landerholmlawoffice.com

4. I think you will get an eventual decision by the Service for certain that will take several months. Without knowing the content and merits of your filing it is impossible to evaluate its chances of approval.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one's personal legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

5. Based on my recent I-130 visa petition filings, it has taken between 4-6 months to receive an approval. If you have not received an approval within 6 months, you might want to call the national customer service center to inquire as to status. It can't hurt.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics