When can i get my non commercial class b after a dui?

Asked over 4 years ago - Hesperia, CA

was cited for a dui with a non commercial class b drivers license.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Jimmy Cha

    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . Usually, you can get a restricted license after 30 days of your license suspension given that you file an SR22 with the DMV, and show proof of enrollment in a DUI class.

  2. Michael Albert Richmond

    Contributor Level 8

    Answered . If you previously had a California issued non-commercial driver license and you show proof of enrollment in a DUI treatment program, file proof of financial responsibility and pay a $125 reissue fee (after the mandatory 30-day suspension) you may request a restricted license to drive to and from the DUI treatment program and/or to, from, and during work.

  3. Matthew Murillo


    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . Have you requested a hearing with the DMV Driver Safety office? Have you plea in court? Is this a first time DUI? If you were arrested within the past few days, you need to contact a Criminal Defense attorney immediately in order to discuss your case and preserve your right to a DMV hearing. You only have 10 days from the date of arrest to request a hearing with the DMV. Do not go to the normal DMV field office to request the hearing, you will likely just be talked into circles and end up missing the deadline.

    Feel free to give me a call if you would like. Visit my website for more info.

    Matthew Murillo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,550 answers this week

3,356 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,550 answers this week

3,356 attorneys answering