When are the court costs and fees due to be paid? After formal arraignment? Are there payment plans for these costs?

Lansdale, PA |

In PA when do you pay for court costs and fees? What happens if I don't have all the money at once? Is there a payment plan?

Only if you are found (or plea) guilty, and then only if you are ordered to pay costs. You should retain an attorney

Stew Crawford, Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
223 North Monroe Street
Media, Pennsylvania 19063
877-992-6311
www.crawfordlaw.org

E-Mail: crime@subrolaw.us

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. Without the benefit a personal consultation to exploe all of the facts of your legal problem, the information in this posting may be inaccurate and for that reason it should not be relied upon. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.

Costs and fees are due if ordered after a finding of guilt. Payment plans are routinely offered.

www.fioravantilaw.com
484-876-1543
Like me on Facebook: Law Offices of Michelle A. Fioravanti, P.C.

I agree with bith responses you've received thus far. No financial obligations arise until there is a conviction. Payment plans are routine.