When a custody case is set for trial, for a full day how many hours is that? It's a Modification of Custody case.

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

My case has been going on for 7 months now, and we finally have a trial date for sometime in the 2nd week of Jan. It seems that so little matters to the court. I have text msgs/emails from my ex that prove he violated our agreement, makes dergotory statements about me and it just seems like I have been the better person for these last 7 months and he keeps getting away with lying. What evidence/factors does a judge take into consideration when modifying a custody agreement

1. Todd Godwin Cole II

Pro

1

1

Answered . So that I can best answer your question, can you tell me what the current state of custody is between you and your ex and who is seeking to modify? Have any grounds been stated at this point for the modification? If so, what are those grounds?