Whats the punishment for you being accused of Cyber Bullying

Front Royal, VA |

a women is accusing me of cyber bullying her daughter i have alot of time over my head and need help i have messages were she was joking around laughing about this incident how can i use this in court please help

Contact and chat with an attorney in your area--it’s not clear exactly what you are facing, what happened, when it happened, where it happened or what actions the "woman' you reference has taken so far on the few sentences of information you provided.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.