Whats the minimum sentence for aggravated child molestation in the state of georgia

Bremen, GA |

also aggravated sodomy minimum sentence?

1. Both carry a minimum sentence of 25 years in prison.

2. I agree with the previous response. In addition, depending on the ages of the defendant and alleged victim, these charges could also be punishable as misdemeanors.

3. I would encourage you to discuss the details of the case with an experienced criminal defense attorney.

4. Both carry a minimum prison sentence of 25 years. You can get sentenced up to life in prison (also for both). You will definitely need experienced counsel to represent you if you have been charged with these offenses. If you or your child is the victim of one of these offenses, I am also willing to answer any questions for you about what will occur in the case. I am a former special victims prosecutor. If I can be of assistance, please call.

Allen R. (Rusty) Knox
    125 TownPark Drive, Suite 300
    Kennesaw, GA 30144
    (678) 334-1399