Whats the best sentence to put on legal papers for this process.

Asked almost 3 years ago - Irving, TX

Whats the best sentence to put into a file which is being passed on to the higher officer for approval process so that the it could be put in a way for the higher officer to review and then approve and not just blindly do it based on second officers reply. I am asking this just because there was a latest case where in the commissioner just said in court that he had approved the file based on his director's request for approval and since he is not a technical person. This way the director.

So if I am a director, whats a legal way of putting out a request for approval to my commissioner so that he can't get out of it and blame it on me if the case goes south.

1. Cynthia Russell Henley

Answered . You filed this under criminal law and I have no idea about what you are talking. Can you provide more detailed information, please.

2. Charles Elwood Soechting Jr.

Answered . It seems like you want to properly word something that has happened in your past, however I believe some details are missing. If you can include what you're seeking to explain you will likely receive more assistance.

Good luck