Whats the best option that i have to get approved AFTER I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR LONG TIME AND I DONT WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE LONGER

Asked about 1 year ago - Sacramento, CA

been married to an american citizen for more than 2 years appiled for green card on 02/2012 had first interview on july 2012 never heard anything from them till last month got a notice of intent to deny i130 me and my wife are married for real and living together i have a lawyer since the beginning of this we responded to the NOID 2 weeks ago with branch of proves my lawyer said our response was excellent ( im thinking about changing my lawyer)i already been waiting for long time and i dont want to wait anymore longer and my worries is to be waiting for long time again without hearing anything from them

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

9

1

Answered . HIRE A COMPETENT AND EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY LOCALLY.

2. Jay Bodzin

8

1

Answered . Often times, there's nothing you can do to rush the bureaucracy, especially in the world of immigration. Immigration courts have backlogs of cases that last up to three years. I'm sorry.

Please read the following notice:

3. Ji Min Kim

Pro

8

1

Answered . I am so sorry to hear this. I agree with my colleague. Sometime, there is nothing you can do but wait. I know that's really difficult to do. However, try to stay strong. The end is near!

4. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

7

Answered . You have no choice but to wait. You can hire a new lawyer any time if you don't like this one. If this petition is denied you can always re-file. But anything you do requires time.

5. Kevin Lawrence Dixler

Pro

6

1

Answered . Your attorney just timely responded two weeks ago. It is too early to file an action if the USCIS just issued the RFE in the last 80 days and you replied with the evidence two weeks ago.

Some believe in limiting the evidence filed until USCIS requests it. Other attorneys charge more and demand more from clients. It depends upon how many hours the attorney thinks he has to work on a case. Sometimes, USCIS is just skeptical based upon age, cultural, or language differences.

Some clients end up paying more later or waiting longer. It's a matter of attorney or USCIS discretion. It seems too early to go to Federal Court, but more information is needed. Perhaps, your attorney did everything right, but USCIS doesn't believe you and your wife for some reason. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.