Whats next??

Houston, TX |

i have a class b misdemeanor and it got dismissed. but they called me again to come to court. is it for the penalty and money?? it was my first time doing this stupid thing ever.

See my answer to your previous question.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.

Not really enough info to say. Best thing to do is to not do a second stupid thing. Get a reputable criminal defense lawyer to assist you. Consultations in the office are usually free. So, call a few. Talk to a few.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.

What should be next is meeting with an experienced defense attorney to go over the entire case with them. Most provide free initial consultations here on AVVO.

This post is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney client relationship with Mr. Cassara.

Shoplifting topics