Skip to main content

Whats mean post decision activity on my case

Lancaster, CA |

On the dec 28 2011 a USCIS office received this case from the state department request that we review it. We will notify when we complete our review , or if we need something from you . If you move while this case is pending, please use our change of address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service centre at 1-800-375-5283

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Best answer

    Did you ask for clarification with the immigration attorney who prepared your case?

    DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602

  2. Sounds like the case was sent back from the consulate.

  3. There was something about your case that required another review. It was sent back from the consulate. Try an infopass to see if there is further information. You can also hire an attorney to look into the matter. This is not uncommon.

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics