Whatdocuments do i have to take with me at my follow up reinterview after my waiver had been approved?

Jacksonville, FL |
Filed under: Immigration

i have already updated the ds260, have my new medical exams and my new passport after the one they had on file had expired. but the letter says IF YOU HAVE ALREADY HAD AN INTERVIEW AND MORE THAN A YEAR HAS PASSED SINCE YOUR INITIAL INTERVIEW, YOU WILL NEEED TO RENEW YOUR DOCUMENTS. also my waiver took 16 months to be approved. thanks

You seem to have already "renewed" everything that needed to be "renewed" and "updated'

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

You should renew some of the civil documents and the affidavit of support.

In addition to my colleagues suggestions, a medical expires after one year. Here in the USA when my clients have such a problem the physician usually updates the medical at little or no fee.

Recommended articles about Immigration