Whatdocuments do i have to take with me at my follow up reinterview after my waiver had been approved?

i have already updated the ds260, have my new medical exams and my new passport after the one they had on file had expired. but the letter says IF YOU HAVE ALREADY HAD AN INTERVIEW AND MORE THAN A YEAR HAS PASSED SINCE YOUR INITIAL INTERVIEW, YOU WILL NEEED TO RENEW YOUR DOCUMENTS. also my waiver took 16 months to be approved. thanks

Jacksonville, FL -

Find Out More

Ardian Gjoka

Ardian Gjoka

Immigration Attorney - Jacksonville, FL

You should renew some of the civil documents and the affidavit of support.

Kyndra L. Mulder

Kyndra L. Mulder

Immigration Attorney - Jacksonville, FL

In addition to my colleagues suggestions, a medical expires after one year. Here in the USA when my clients have such a problem the physician usually updates the medical at little or no fee.

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

You seem to have already "renewed" everything that needed to be "renewed" and "updated'
Congratulations!