WHAT WOULD THIS BE CLASSIFIED AS? HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT GETTING IT EXPUNGED FROM RECORD?

Perkasie, PA |
Filed under: Medical malpractice

A DOCTOR 302 A PATIENT BECAUSE THEY STATED THEY WERE OVERDOSING ON MEDICATIONS BUT ALL LAB WORK SHOWS NOTHING IN THEIR SYSTEM, THAT THE PATIENT WAS ATTEMPTING SI. WHAT WOULD THAT BE CLASSIFIED AS? I WANT TO GET IT OFF MY RECORD. AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. I KNOW IT'S NOT MALPRACTICES.

The only way i know is to speak to the doctor about the error and see if they will add an addendum or correction.

Ensure first that it does indeed appear on your record, chances are that it doesn’t. Typically, involuntary commitments (i.e. 302s) are not criminal actions. Sometimes criminal acts are charged in connection with a 302 commitment, but the 302 itself is not criminal and should be protected by health and privacy laws.

Stew Crawford, Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
223 North Monroe Street
Media, Pennsylvania 19063
877-992-6311
www.crawfordlaw.org

E-Mail: crime@subrolaw.us

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.

It is not criminal, thus, would not be on your criminal record.