What would the cost be for preparing an I-864 form?

Sunrise, FL |

Im preparing the I-130 packet for my husband myself, but im aware i will need to prepare the I864 form and i dont want to do it myself.

1. I think you should try reposting this to the immigration section or search the "Find a Lawyer" tab and make a few calls. This is workers' compensation - injuries on the job.

2. I will change your topic heading to immigration so that you get answers from attys in that area of the law

If this information has been helpful, please indicate by providing feedback that the answer was either "helpful" or "best answer" as appropriate. Legal Disclaimer: Mr. Connell is a Colorado attorney licensed in only that state. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question.

3. Every attorney set his or her own fees.

Mr. Shusterman's (former INS Trial Attorney, 1976-82) response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.