What would roughly be an estimate of payment for an SLU of 33 1/2 for a right Shoulder?

Albany, NY |

I have 2 WCB case's, one in 2003 and the other in 2011. The Dr's agreed and said 20% is from the 2003 and the 80% is from the 2011 injury. I was making $400 a week at both jobs, I lost zero time for the 2004 job. I was out of work for 40 weeks in 2010 and had surgery. I am trying to figure out what I should roughly be getting offered, I have asked my lawyer to give me some figures, but I never get an answer for him.

Demand an answer. Your attorney knows every nuance of your injuries and is in the best position to answer your questions.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate by providing feedback that the answer was either "helpful" or "best answer" as appropriate. Legal Disclaimer: Mr. Candiano is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question.

Continue to try to contact your attorney. If at some point that never seems to work, set up an appointment and if that doesn't work, get a new attorney.

Attorneys on Avvo donate their time and your feedback is appreciated. Be sure to mark the "Best Answer" or Helpful" to your questions.

If your attorney fails to answer your phone calls send a letter requesting the same information via certified mail. If you still do not get an answer consider hiring another attorney and hopefully you will find one who is more responsive to your needs and concerns.

The answering of this question does not constitute a attorney-client relationship. Further by answering this question the attorney has not agreed to represent inquisitor.

Recommended articles about Employment