What would happen if the criteria for taking a case were more or less stringent?

Memphis, TN |
Filed under: Criminal defense

Its all based upon courtroom work groups and prosecutors taking certain cases.

1. There does not seem to be a criminal defense question here, more a local government issue.

Nothing herein is intended to create an attorney client relationship and the response is intended to provide generally a broad response to the area posed by the question. Each question is governed by unique facts and no answer provided is intended to specifically answer the question, but is a general overview of the area of law contained in the question.

2. Your question is very broad and it is unclear exactly what information you are seeking.

The information provided does not create an attorney-client relationship and is provided merely as a general answer to a general question. You should additionally seek the services of an experienced attorney for further help dealing with your specific case.

3. If you could make your question more clear we would be happy to respond.

Nothing in this communication should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship. I provide this service for educational purposes only. I will take no action on your behalf unless you have hired me and a written retainer agreement is signed. I am licensed only in Tennessee and I strongly suggest you consult with an attorney in your city and state as Statute of Limitation deadlines can limit your recovery.