What would be the federal drug equivalency for 4-FA, 4-Fluoroamphetamine to kilograms of marijuana?

Virginia Beach, VA |

What would be the federal drug equivalency for 4-FA, 4-Fluoroamphetamine to kilograms of marijuana? 4-FA can be considered an analog of amphetamine. However, it is less potent than both pure and mixed amphetamine. 4-FA is often described as having effects similar to amphetamine and MDMA. Is there any case law on that point?

Would it be fair to use the 1g of 4-FA to 2kg of marijuana conversion based on amphetamine? Alternatively, would it be fair to use the 1g of 4-FA to 0.5kg of marijuana conversion based on MDMA and MDA? Would it be fair to use the 1g of 4-Fa to 0.38kg of marijuana conversion based on methcathinone?

What if 4-FA is viewed as an analog of PMA instead of amphetamine?

1. If you are facing criminal charges you should consult with a criminal defense attorney where you can discuss the details of your case in private.

For more information on me, go to www.kevinpettrey.com. Please remember that if you find an answer particularly helpful, please mark it as helpful or "best answer" so that the attorneys who volunteer their time to answer these questions have feedback. This answer is only for informational purposes, is not legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Every case is different and must be judged on its own unique facts.

2. Your question will take more time and effort to answer effectively. If you are already represented, ask your lawyer for the angles to approach your problem. If you want someone to look at this more closely, contact a lawyer in your area. My firm is in Virginia Beach, let me know if we can be of help.

The information contained in this message is for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to be legal advice, nor is it a substitute for professional legal services. Wolcott Rivers Gates disclaims the formation of an attorney-client relationship by use of AVVO, and no such relationship exists unless and until a written Fee Agreement has been endorsed by Wolcott Rivers Gates and the client. Furthermore, given the public nature of this forum, there can be no expectation of privacy, confidentiality, privilege, or any other protection from disclosure

Federal crime topics