What would be the federal drug equivalency for 4-FA, 4-Fluoroamphetamine to kilograms of marijuana?

Asked 10 months ago - Virginia Beach, VA

What would be the federal drug equivalency for 4-FA, 4-Fluoroamphetamine to kilograms of marijuana? 4-FA can be considered an analog of amphetamine. However, it is less potent than both pure and mixed amphetamine. 4-FA is often described as having effects similar to amphetamine and MDMA. Is there any case law on that point?

Would it be fair to use the 1g of 4-FA to 2kg of marijuana conversion based on amphetamine? Alternatively, would it be fair to use the 1g of 4-FA to 0.5kg of marijuana conversion based on MDMA and MDA? Would it be fair to use the 1g of 4-Fa to 0.38kg of marijuana conversion based on methcathinone?

What if 4-FA is viewed as an analog of PMA instead of amphetamine?

1. Kevin Reese Pettrey

6

Answered . If you are facing criminal charges you should consult with a criminal defense attorney where you can discuss the details of your case in private.

2. Adam Michael Carroll

6

Answered . Your question will take more time and effort to answer effectively. If you are already represented, ask your lawyer for the angles to approach your problem. If you want someone to look at this more closely, contact a lawyer in your area. My firm is in Virginia Beach, let me know if we can be of help.

3. Stephen F Wallace

3

Answered . A much harsher sentence is expected here.