What would be the best way to renew my Green Card?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Usa, Mobile, AL

My Green Card has been expired. So is there any speediest way to renew it?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

17

2

Answered . Complete form I-90 and mail it to the USCIS.

2. Ian Edmund Scott

3

1

Answered . That is correct and this of course assumes that you have not abandoned your green card by staying out of the country for more than one year.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

1

Answered . If you already qualify for applying for citizenship and can meet the physical presence and good moral character requirement and are literate in English, then my advise to you would be to fi,e for naturalization rather than waste your money to pay theI-90 application fee.

4. Karen-Lee Pollak

3

1

Answered . You will have to complete a renewal application and file with USCIS. There is no speedy way to renew. In an emergency; you may be able to get a stamp in your passport.