What would a well-known, best of the best, immigration attorney cost to hire?

Miami, FL |

I'm a little apprehensive to ask, but just a ballpark estimate please. An attorney such as Ira Kurzban? What would the retainer/consultation fee be for someone like him?

Thanks

The only way to find out would be to make an appointment to meet with Mr. Kurzban and ask.

There is something to be said for having a very good, highly qualified and very experienced immigration attorney - and this will likely cost more. There are many attorneys out there who meet these requirements (though not all do).

Mr. Kurzban truly is a widely respected, brilliant attorney and many of us rely on his publications.

But some who have a widely known reputation.are really great marketers, not necessarily great attorneys. Be sure to understand the difference before you pay more than you need to.

2. It depends on the case and don't be sold on "best of the best," it's a mistake. For a free consultation give me a call.
    Regards,
    Nick Misiti
    Misiti Global, PLLC
    716 830 7960
    misitiglobal@misitiglobal.com

3. Ira is a good friend of mine, we are both Board Certified and have extensive experience. Our fees are generally competitive with each other, but can still vary considerably depending upon the case and what we consider needs to be done. You can expect to pay $150 to $400 for a . consultation with a Board Certified Immigration Attorney. The amount of a retainer will vary depending upon what is involved with the case. An attorneys consultation fee is no secret. Call his or her office and ask