What will my settlement be for personal injury from car accident

Weaverville, NC |

i was in a car accident on 4 13 2011 with my sister and boyfriend i was rear ended and totaled. My sister went to a chiropractor for neck her spine is 2 far to the right 2 far back and tilted. My boyfriend has lower back and neck and headaches i have the same spine problems as my sister but i also have a spur in my back how much of a settlement do you think each of us will receive

It is not possible to evaluate the value of your claims without an in depth review of the evidence in your case, which consists of the damage to the vehicles, the manner of the wreck, your actual injuries as documented by the medical records, and any aggravating factors such as drunk driving on the part of the at fault driver.

I will be glad to review your case at no cost to you and let you know what i think it is worth, if your are in possession of the evidence above. If not, i would need to you gather this information on your own or hire me. I don't charge a fee unless i recover you money. Give me a call after reviewing my website. I will be glad to help you if i can.

Determination of the value of any claim is driven by many facts, far beyond the paragraph posting, so I highly recommend that you obtain a consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney nearby.

There are a multitude of factors that go into determining what a case may be worth, not the least of which include the damage to both vehicles, the venue where the suit would be filed, the background of the parties involved, the content of the medical records, the amount of medical bills and other special damages, and the medical history of the claimant.

It is often beneficial to seek representation by an experienced personal injury attorney to assure that your rights are adequately protected. Insurance carriers routinely try to low ball non-represented parties in settlement negotiations.

This information is provided for general purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is created with the furnishing of this advice. Attorney licensed in North Carolina only.

Recommended articles about Personal injury