What will most likely happen in my second immigration marriage interview? What will happen if I fail it?

My first interview lasted 15 minutes and all the officer wanted was more documents. She asked a couple of basic questions and that's it. Why didn't we just get a request for more documents? Will this second interview be mean? Do USCIS not believe us? What is most likely to happen? If we fail this interview will I go to court and argue case to judge?

1. I really need more information and to see your documents before I can answer your question properly.

Deborah Weber

2. I agree with my colleague. We need more facts of your case. I think it is best for you to hire an immigration attorney and have him/her review your case.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

3. I agree with my colleagues. Please seek advice from qualified counsel.

The answer provided is general in nature and should not be construed as legal advice as not all facts are know by the attorney, nor does the answering of this question create an attorney client relationship.

4. Provide the documents that were requested and hire an experienced immigration attorney now to help.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

5. I would need to review your application and evidence submitted in order advise you on this matter. If your I-485 application is denied, you will likely receive a Notice to Appear in the mail informing you that you are in removal proceedings. Once in removal proceedings you would have the opportunity to fight your case before an immigration judge.

The information contained in this email is not intended to create or constitute an attorney-client relationship. The information contained in this email should not be construed as legal advice on any specific facts or circumstances.