What will most likely happen in my second immigration marriage interview? What will happen if I fail it?

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

My first interview lasted 15 minutes and all the officer wanted was more documents. She asked a couple of basic questions and that's it. Why didn't we just get a request for more documents? Will this second interview be mean? Do USCIS not believe us? What is most likely to happen? If we fail this interview will I go to court and argue case to judge?

1. Gen Kimura

5

Answered . I agree with my colleague. We need more facts of your case. I think it is best for you to hire an immigration attorney and have him/her review your case.

2. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

4

Answered . Provide the documents that were requested and hire an experienced immigration attorney now to help.

3. Deborah Anne Weber

3

Answered . I really need more information and to see your documents before I can answer your question properly.

Deborah Weber

4. Pablo Husayn Nossa

3

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Please seek advice from qualified counsel.

5. Mari Elizabeth Kleven

3

Answered . I would need to review your application and evidence submitted in order advise you on this matter. If your I-485 application is denied, you will likely receive a Notice to Appear in the mail informing you that you are in removal proceedings. Once in removal proceedings you would have the opportunity to fight your case before an immigration judge.