What will happen when i appear to court on a felony bond and i'm currently out on a previously felony bond?

Fort Lauderdale, FL |

my previous charge was grand theft in the 3rd degree. and my current charge is Poss of Firearm by Convic Felon.

1. The State attorney will ask to have your bond revoked since you picked up a new charge while out on bond. Better hire an attorney ASAP. Call us at 954 764-6099 if you wish to discuss your case further.
    www.southfloridaarrests.com

Daniel M. Berman www.southfloridaaccidents.com This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.

2. I'm not exactly sure what your question is. Are you asking what will happen if you're out on bond, and then pick up a new felony charge? If that's the case, chances are your first bond will be revoked and you will be held until a new bond is set. If that's not what you meant, please clarify so that you can get a better response.

3. The dates of both offenses are important. If they're alleging that you committed a new crime while out on bond, the State may very well move to revoke your bond in the Grand Theft case. Also, the judge will take into consideration the fact that you were already out on bond when you allegedly committed the new offense, and will likely set a higher bond in the firearm case as a result, You should definitely contact an attorney ASAP.

4. I agree with both of my colleagues. If the circumstances are as Mr. Berman suggested then I am afraid the State is going to revoke the bond.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. 407-588-6714 bill@thelawman.net