What will happen to the first non-immigrant visa application,if i applied for another non immigrant status while it is pending?

Asked over 1 year ago - Longwood, FL

i have a pending application for a non-immigrant status, if i apply for another non-immigrant status now, what will happen to the first application?
the first application is more important to me but it is taking a long time to be finalized.
thanks

1. Jose Antonio Moreno

3

Answered . I agree. Its not worth the trouble to continue without professional immigration help.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . Are you talking about visa applications at a US Consulate ... or 'status' applications at the US CIS?

Meeting with an atttorney before filing more papers will be a really, really, smart thing to do.

3. Carlos E Sandoval

1

Answered . Normally you can have more than one concurrent application pending at a time. But I agree with me colleagues and it would be good for you to consult with an experienced immigration lawyer to review the facts of your case.