What will happen to me i go arrested spend a day in jail then got bonded out i was eligable for pretrial bond i got burg to a

Fort Worth, TX |

vehilce but i didnt do it i went to pick up a friend i was there but didnt exactly do the crime i understand why im charged but this is my first offense what will happen in court?

its a class a mistominer

The court will expect you to hire an attorney. You may qualify for a court-appointed attorney, but this is very difficult to do when you are out on bond. Your attorney will walk you through the process from there. You will have some good options since you have a clean record.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.

You need to obtain a lawyer to assist you on your burglary of vehicle charge. You could be looking at up to a year in jail and a fine of up to $4000 on a class "a" misdemeanor. Your lack of a criminal history is a very big plus in your favor.
www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com
512-495-1813
Austin Burglary of Vehicle Lawyer
Austin Jail Release and Bond Assistance
Austin Probation Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com

You need to hire an attorney. It is not possible to tell what will happen in court.