What will happen to me i go arrested spend a day in jail then got bonded out i was eligable for pretrial bond i got burg to a

Asked over 1 year ago - Fort Worth, TX

vehilce but i didnt do it i went to pick up a friend i was there but didnt exactly do the crime i understand why im charged but this is my first offense what will happen in court?

its a class a mistominer

1. Macy Michelle Jaggers

Pro

2

Answered . The court will expect you to hire an attorney. You may qualify for a court-appointed attorney, but this is very difficult to do when you are out on bond. Your attorney will walk you through the process from there. You will have some good options since you have a clean record.

2. Richard Timothy Jones

1

Answered . You need to obtain a lawyer to assist you on your burglary of vehicle charge. You could be looking at up to a year in jail and a fine of up to $4000 on a class "a" misdemeanor. Your lack of a criminal history is a very big plus in your favor.
    www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com
    512-495-1813
    Austin Burglary of Vehicle Lawyer
    Austin Jail Release and Bond Assistance
    Austin Probation Lawyer

3. Raymond Ellis Daniel

1

Answered . You need to hire an attorney. It is not possible to tell what will happen in court.