What will happen to a first time offense of dui of marijuana

Hayward, CA |

Got pulled over because my friend threw a ciggarette out the window n busted me for being under the influence of marijuana but no possession charge.

1. Duplicate posts are not nelpful or welcome.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

2. Why would you post this same question after posting it exactly ONE MINUTE before?

Kevin King, Principal- Essential Law Services. HTTP://ESSENTIALAW.COM. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended and should not be construed as legal advice for a particular case. This post does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author of the question answered. For specific advice about your particular situation, consult with me or another qualified attorney off-site.

3. Giving a competent answer to your question requires a thorough analysis of all of the facts of your case, and will take more time to explain than available here. Try calling a couple of attorneys in your area. Good luck.