What will happen if I dont fully complete my community service hours for a first offense traffic violation?

Asked over 1 year ago - Long Beach, CA

It's my final extension. 975 ticket. What can I so? How long would I be in if I booked myself?

1. Majid Seyfi

8

Answered . Try getting another extension. You will probably get it. Show proof of what you have completed so far. Be responsible. Get it done!

2. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

6

Answered . Many judges in Long Beach will grant an extension if you have good cause and show that you have made a significant effort in compliance. It is important to appear before the deadline. You may wish to discuss your options with an attorney before you appear.

My firm offers a free consultation, along with other respectable attorneys. My suggestion is to meet with at least one attorney long before your next hearing.

3. Nicholas Milan Loncar

Pro

4

Answered . I agree completely with Mr. Seyfi. Make it clear to the judge that this is your top priority.

4. John J. Carney

Pro

3

Answered . Try to complete the service, but if that is not possible at least get a letter indicating how many hours you have already done. You must learn to be more responsible and get these matters handles or you will keep running into problems, good luck.