What will happen if i didn't get my son a visa going to Philippines ? How is it important ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - San Francisco, CA

In going to Philippines with my son and hes a US citizen . They said that i would have to get a visa for him because were staying there for more than 21 days . Probably 2 to 3 months . I wanna know if what are the consequences or what will happen if i didn't get him a visa but stayed in Philippines for more than 21 days ?

1. Dean P Murray

3

Answered . You would have to speak to a lawyer who practices immigration law in the Philippines. Most lawyers on this forum practice U.S. law. Good luck to you.
    ---------------------------
    Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . It is not an immigration question really.

3. Laura Justine Jacobson

2

Answered . The consequences would depend on immigration laws in the Philippines. A violation of those laws could affect his ability to return there, but it won't matter for purposes of coming back to the United States.