What will happen if failed the breathalyzer the first time and got somebody to breed for you in it so it can pass the second tim

Asked over 1 year ago - 78660

second DWI on probation to

1. Macy Michelle Jaggers

Pro

3

Answered . A probation violation can be filed. If this happens, you need to contact your attorney immediately. A warrant will be issued and the judge could sentence you to up to the maximum punishment agreed upon when you were placed on probation.

2. Richard Timothy Jones

2

Answered . If someone else blows in the interlock device the person's DWI probation could be revoked. This is a very serious violation. Many interlock devices now come with cameras. The person needs to contact a local attorney to talk to probation.
    www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com
    Austin DWI Lawyer
    512-495-1813

3. Jake Kathleen Marcus

3

Answered . Retain an experienced criminal lawyer as soon as possible and do not discuss that facts of this case on the Internet. You could be facing very serious criminal charges. You need representation urgently.