What will happen if failed the breathalyzer the first time and got somebody to breed for you in it so it can pass the second tim

78660 |

second DWI on probation to

1. Retain an experienced criminal lawyer as soon as possible and do not discuss that facts of this case on the Internet. You could be facing very serious criminal charges. You need representation urgently.

I am an attorney in Pennsylvania but I am not currently *your* attorney. Nothing in my communication should be construed as creating an attorney/client relationship. Please contact me if you wish to retain me as your counsel.

2. A probation violation can be filed. If this happens, you need to contact your attorney immediately. A warrant will be issued and the judge could sentence you to up to the maximum punishment agreed upon when you were placed on probation.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.

3. If someone else blows in the interlock device the person's DWI probation could be revoked. This is a very serious violation. Many interlock devices now come with cameras. The person needs to contact a local attorney to talk to probation.
    www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com
    Austin DWI Lawyer
    512-495-1813

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com

DUI topics