What will a no contest divorce cost in Gwinnett County?

We have decided to end everything amicably but we do have 1 minor child.

Lawrenceville, GA -

Brian E. Daughdrill

Brian E. Daughdrill

Family Law Attorney - Atlanta, GA

An uncontested divorce WITH a child MUST include child support worksheets, a parenting plan and a host of other documents related to care and provisions for the minor child. While an "uncontested" divorce is possible, even with a child, it is difficult to call one "uncontested" until the child support issues and visitation issues are resolved. If all of that has already been reduced to an agreement AND the agreement satisfies the state guidelines for child support, you may be able to get it done very inexpensively.

This response is for informational purposes only and may not be deemed to create an attorney client relationship. If you wish to discuss the particulars of your case with our family law attorneys, please contact us in private.

Christopher T. Anderson

Christopher T. Anderson

Business Attorney - New York, NY

Different firms will have different pricing. While I think it is not appropriate to post pricing in this forum, I can tell you that my firm has a special program for uncontested divorces, and you can contact us at the link below.

Under the new laws, getting the child support done right the first time does add some cost, but the real expense comes when it is done incorrectly. Contact an attorney that can do a good job for you, at a reasonable price.