What web site can I go to print out a month to month lease agreement ,Polk County Florida.

Asked about 1 year ago - Vero Beach, FL

I plan to Rent/lease my home June 1.

1. Carol Lynne Zimmerly

Pro

3

1

Answered . There are probably hundreds of sites out there which offer a generic lease or a generic Florida lease. However, I have seen leases from some of these sites and wouldn't promote any of them.

The best bet is to hire a local landlord tenant attorney to draw up a lease for you.
    The online generic leases are lacking in a few key protections for landlords.
    Some of them don't seem to pertain to Florida, yet are marketed as a Florida lease.

2. Robert David Devin

Pro

1

1

Answered . The lease I like the best is the standard Florida Board of Realtor lease, you can try to look it up on line or contact a real estate agent. Be advised though that a month to month rental can be simply an oral agreement, no written contract necessary. Although it is usually best to document your agreement with your tenant.

3. Cheryl Rivera Smith

1

1

Answered . You might also check with a local real estate agent.