What Visa options should I choose, and how do you recommend to go forward? (YES, I will hire the attorney I find best)

Celebration, FL |
Filed under: Immigration US visas

I am a Norwegian citizen . I plan to partner up with a Norwegian company that has been in business since 2004 and is the market leader in their field . I will take ownership of 15 - 23% of the shares , and the company will hold the rest . Money wise , in total , we will be investing approx $ 535 , 000 . This is based on our business plan which again is based on the company's experience as well as research and market surveys in Florida . I will be the CEO , and relocate to Florida with my wife and quo kids aged 5 & 7 . Now I have read about E - 2 treaty investors visa as well as professional visas and L visas . But having read my case , what is your advice : 1 . Which visa would be the best for my case ? 2 . Is this an easy case or a hard case ? 3 . What would the costs be of using your services in the process ?

You may have a few visa options. Some options require the company or employer to file - not you the benficiary. I sgguest you contact an experienced immigration attorney. There are a number of good business immigration attorneys in the Orlando area.

You are going to want to more fully explore your options. Your background - in particular whether you have owned/been CEO of a prior company, would be of interest to me, as would your and your family's long term plans.

I would suggest an in depth, personal consultation with an attorney.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Recommended articles about Immigration