What type of sentence am I looking at?

New Haven, CT |

the charge is robbery. 2 kids stole my ex's backpack and he went up to them and asked where his stuff was, they said they didn't have it, he said gimme whats in your pockets. they did and he left. hes in jail now for violating parole. what type of sentence could he looking? He only has a public defender

his parole violation was from moving without notifying the parole officer, had nothing to do with this charge.

1. This depends on a variety of factors. Public defenders are often the most skilled attorneys who know the local court systems better than anyone. He should be talking to his public defender to get all of his questions answered. If his public defender is not serving his best interests, consult with a local private criminal defense attorney. This is a serious charge with messy issues and he needs to be represented by someone who is really working for him.