What type of questions do the Adult Protective Services ask when someone calls?

Asked 9 months ago - Holland, MI

I am wanting more information about their services because I know of someone who is being exploited.

1. James P. Frederick

5

Answered . It really depends on the situation. More information is needed. APS is thorough in their investigation, but they have a lot of reports of abuse. If there is evidence of a problem, they will dig deeper.

James Frederick

2. Lawrence A Friedman

5

Answered . Questions that the APS worker expects will provide an indication whether the vulnerable adult is subject to physical, emotional, or financial abuse.

3. Kelly Scott Davis

Pro

5

Answered . They will ask questions they deem relevant to their investigation. If you feel someone is being exploited, you should report it. The identity of the complaining individual is confidential, but that doesn't mean people won't figure it out.