What type of Practice covers Medicaid Fraud, on the part of the Health Care Provider and Patients, Health Care rights violations

Asked almost 2 years ago - Minneapolis, MN

All specific violations do have short and long term effects, similiar to car acidents and other types.

1. Robert Douglas Kane Jr

1

Answered . There are attoneys that have experience with Medicare and Medicaid, including myself. Based on your question, however, it is hard to determine who committed the fraud.It seems that the provider and patient(s) committed the fraud based on your question. If this is the case the govenrment would be in charge of the prosecution, but a private party could start the proceedings and may be able to get awarded damages or money for there trouble.

2. Norman Antonio Stiteler

1

Answered . You are going to have to be more specific, you have not provided enough information. For example, as Attorney Poulson notes, if a provider has committed Medicare fraud, as in billing for services not provided, a defense attorney comfortable practicing in front of the federal system will be required. Conversely, if you are asking about a situation in which an individual wants to report health care fraud, you would want a plaintiff's firm with significant health care experience.

3. Barry Franklin Poulson

Answered . Criminal defense. Medicaid fraud is a crime.