What type of marital settlement agreement divorce form do i need to file if wife and i agreed everything without support?

Asked over 1 year ago - Buford, GA

both of wife and me will agree to sign divorce without all such as alimony, child support, insurance, property, etc..... i live in the GA USA and she lives in South Korea. can i send form to her so she will sign it then send it back to me and she will not need to show up in a hearing court right? she couldn't come back to the USA due to green card expire. what type of specific settlement agreement for divorce do i need to file? she has one son 15 yrs old and one daughter 14 yrs who are not my children. she live with them in korea. i saw too many different forms which one i need to choose to file..

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

4

10

Answered . You have a lot of stuff going on and you definatley need a local attny, he or she will help you.

2. Glen Edward Ashman

Pro

5

Answered . First of all, do NOT do divorce with forms. The best forms are inadequate, and incorrectly done, you may have major problems. See a lawyer.

3. David Michael Lawler

4

Answered . Your situation has too many variables to answer in this format. You definitely should speak with an attorney as soon as possible.

4. Robert Gregg McCurry

1

Answered . Every divorce settlement agreement must be tailored to the specific needs of the client. While there is common language, the devil is in the details. You need to consult with an attorney to ensure an agreement is presented that will be accepted by the Court.