What type of licenses and legal documents do i need to start a VoIP wholesale business with softswitch?

Asked over 1 year ago - Newark, NJ

My venture would include sell termination routes to VoIP vendors in wholesale.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Ronald J Cappuccio


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Typically, you would want to have your tax and business attorney form a LLC. Also, you will need to register for Sales and Use Tax. This would be done by your attorney. You will need to collect resale certificates from those businesses that are re-sellers so you do not have a sales tax issue.

    Good luck in your new business!

    Ron Cappuccio
    856 665-2121

    If you do not like this answer or disagree, please look at one of the other answers provided. It is not necessary... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,460 answers this week

2,992 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,460 answers this week

2,992 attorneys answering