What type of lawyer would I need to file a lawsuit against a car lot for giving out confidential information?

Asked 9 months ago - Tuscaloosa, AL

I bought a car from a dealership and theyve been giving out car related information to my fiances ex. I have voice mail to prove that she knows information that no one and I mean no one other than the car lot would know. I need to know what tyoe of lawyer I need to contact to file a lawsuit against the car lot since I have to deal with them until the car is paid off. I live in Tuscaloosa Alabama.

1. A. Wilson Webb

Answered . Hire a Consumer Rights Attorney. Check out www.NACA.net You'll need all of the paperwork you signed at the dealership for your lawyer, including the likely signed BMA (binding mandatory arbitration) clause. Best wishes.

2. Samuel Cohen

Answered . See a personal injury lawyer. This may be an invasion of privacy.