What type of lawyer handles homeowner vs contractor disputes?

Asked almost 5 years ago - Conneaut Lake, PA

I need to sue the contractor who remodeled my home for improper workmanship and failure to complete the job and make repairs caused by his improper workmanship. What lawyer specializes in this type of dispute?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Alan James Brinkmeier

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . A litigation attorney with a construction practice background might help you. Click the Lawyer Search link at the top of your screen, enter the city and type of dispute, and you may find someone on Avvo. Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,777 answers this week

2,635 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,777 answers this week

2,635 attorneys answering