Skip to main content

What type of lawyer do I need for a theft under $50?

Lubbock, TX |

Over the summer I got into so some trouble, and I Don't know what to do from here. I really don't want to have a record.

Attorney Answers 2


You need a criminal defense lawyer, pure and simple.

The above is for academic purposes and is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


If u dont know what to do next. First click the FIND A LAWYER tab above on this website. Search for criminal attorneys in your area. Call a few. If you do this right, you eventually have a clean record.

BEST ANSWER I got....and I hope I was HELPFUL! My answers do not establish an attorney/client relationship. Contact Steve Hamer at (214) 843-1529 for a FREE CONSULTATION.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics