What type of lawyer do i need

Kyle, TX |

hit and run on a parked vehicle driver was taken to jail

An attorney that works in the field of car accident litigation. Of course, if the driver was taken to jail, it is likely that they are to be prosecuted so assist int hat process when asked.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

2. Criminal law attorney or a traffic ticket attorney.

3. Personal injury / car accident.

Although Avvo makes it clear to consumers that attorney answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship, some attorneys prefer to add their own disclaimers to answers. You can set your custom disclaimer here and it will be automatically added to your answers.

4. If you are injured or need help getting insurance to get your car fixed, , hire a personal injury lawyer. If it was you that did the hit and run, you need to hire a criminal defense lawyer..

5. Retain a criminal lawyer to defend the charges.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com