What type of drug test does harris county, TX do for adult probation?

Humble, TX |

The type that detects whether there are any drugs, legal or illegal, in your system. Stay clean unless you want to get revoked. If you've been prescribed something, take your PO proof.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.

If you are on probation then you should assume that you could be tested for drugs at any time. You should also assume that the drug test will cover all readily available drugs including marijuana, cocaine, heroin, etc. if you have an upcoming probation meeting and you are concerned you might fail a drug test then you should contact an experienced probation lawyer.
Austin Jail Release and Bond Assistance
Austin Probation Lawyer
Austin DWI & Drug Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website,

They will do a full drug screen for all types of drugs categories. I agree with the other attorneys that you must take any proof of prescriptions if you have taken any medications. Harris County has had some issues with their testing labs, but dont assume that you will be able to slip through the cracks. A judge can send you to jail for failing a drug screen.

DUI topics

Recommended articles about DUI