What type of drug test does Collin County, TX do for adult probation?

Asked over 2 years ago - Plano, TX

Basically I want to know if Collin County does a cup test or a GC/MS test??? I have a drug test and I just started probation. I have stopped doing all drugs, but I used to smoke weed for years, I stopped in Sept. I am very tall and very thing with little fat and super metabolism. Just wondering if they do the super GC/MS test or not, I have to go to the court house for the test. Thank you.

Sept 22, 2011 is when I stopped, it is now Jan 2012. I smoked twice a day for years, when I used to be on probation I would quit for 30 days and pass my tests, so I know my body. But I want to know what type of tests they do in Collin County? Thank you.

1. Peter Andrew Schulte

1

Answered . I practice in Collin County. It is usually a urine test unless Probation believes that you are trying to hide something - In those cases, I have seen them order GC/MS tests.

2. Scott Shannon Gray

Pro

Answered . If you have truly stopped using drugs there shouldn't be a problem. If you happen to test positive, go and get your own drug test to controvert probation's test.